11/1 - Masks are optional for members that have been fully vaccinated, and required for those that have not. Employees wearing masks is not an indication of vaccination status as they may continue to voluntarily wear masks, even if vaccinated. We strongly encourage members to continue to practice physical distancing.
08/4 - For the health and safety of our members and our employees, we are requiring all members, visitors, and staff to wear face masks inside our branch lobbies. We have expanded our drive-thru services to accommodate members who cannot wear a face mask. Please call us at 540.663.2181 if you need additional information.
06/17 - Our Main Branch at NSF Dahlgren is now OPEN. 06/11 - Our lobbies are now OPEN with limited capacity.
- In-branch services are now available without an appointment with limited capacity. Please follow the Member Services Representative’s directions when you are greeted at the door
- Members are encouraged to wear protective gear but may be asked to temporarily remove face masks for identification. We can provide a mask, if needed
- Hand sanitizer is available and we encourage everyone to use it
- For health and safety, our team periodically disinfects common areas
- Please continue using our Online Banking and UNO automated phone system features from the safety and convenience of your home
- Please continue using other “no-touch” digital banking options like our free Mobile Banking App
- Our expanded drive-thru services offer additional “low-touch” options
Early Certificate Withdrawals: If you would like to make withdrawals from a share certificate without penalty please fill out and send this email.
Mortgage Loans: Assistance is being provided for members with mortgage loans serviced by the Credit Union Mortgage Association (CUMA). Please contact CUMA's Loan Servicing representatives at 800-231-8855.
Loan Extensions: We have a special extension program available if you are impacted by COVID-19
If your loans are paid current, but you are worried about upcoming payments, please fill out and send this email and one of our representatives will contact you.
Complex Article - "'Blessing Loom' Pyramid Schemes Are Resurfacing Amid Coronavirus Pandemic"
Forbes article - "Coronavirus Scam Alert: Rogue Android App Promises A Safety Mask But Spams All Your Friends"
ABC News article - "Online scammers target vulnerable Internet users during coronavirus outbreak"
Forbes article - "Coronavirus Scam Alert: COVID-19 Map Malware Can Spy On You Through Your Android Microphone And Camera
FTC update - "Scammers are taking advantage of fears surrounding the Coronavirus."
If you aren't using this yet we encourage you to sign up for this full service free online branch today.
As an Online Banking user you have the ability to deposit checks from your mobile device
As you are performing transactions don't forget that you can pay with your phone at certain merchant terminals.
Our King George, Fredericksburg, and Massaponax branches all have drive thrus open Monday - Friday 9 am - 6 pm and Saturday 9 am - 12 pm.
Our automated telephone assistance line is available 24/7 for fund transfers between accounts, withdrawals, and more. Call 1-800-679-2328
All of our branches have full service ATMs, we have a full service drive thru ATM on the parking lot of Food Lion in King George on Kings Highway, and we are part of the Allpoint Network with thousands of surcharge-free ATMs worldwide.