A feature that allows you to change your interest rate with a simple click. No mortgage refinance needed!APPLY NOW
Benefits of the Harmony Loan Feature on Your Mortgage
What Is the Harmony Loan Feature?
The HarmonyLoan™ feature of your new mortgage gives you greater economic security – you can initiate interest rate changes at the “click” of your mouse.
- You must wait 6 months after closing your mortgage before the first opportunity to lower your rate.
- After the initial 6 months, you can lower your rate as often as every 120 days.
- Your loan must be current with NO late payments in the past 12 months.
- To lower your rate, the new rate must reduce your current rate by at least 0.25%.
- No mortgage refinance is needed, which means no new closing costs or points.
- No new appraisal, underwriting, credit check, or additional paperwork is needed.
- If you have a fixed-rate home loan, you can lower your rate throughout your loan term.
- After you lower your rate, your remaining loan term stays the same – it's not a new loan.
- If you have an ARM loan, you can use the feature during your initial fixed-rate period.
- When you use the feature on your ARM, you get a new fixed period with a new interest rate.
The special feature is available with several of our Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARMs) and Fixed Rate Mortgages. Check with us to see if your mortgage is eligible!Apply Now
“Terrific credit union, very personal and full service. Efficiently operated and in a very polite manner.”
Enjoy These Products and Services With Your Harmony Loan
Get a great rate on your Harmony home loan, whether you choose a fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage.
24/7 Account Access
Manage your payments and check your balance anytime you like with free Online and Mobile Banking.
Use a mortgage calculators to find a home loan and payment you can comfortably afford.
Our mortgage experts will give you the information you need to enjoy the home buying process.
Simply transfer funds from your Topside Checking or Savings account free of charge.
Next Steps to Get a Mortgage With the Harmony Loan Feature:
Harmony Loan FAQs
- How does the HarmonyLoanTM feature work?
- What mortgage options may qualify for the Harmony Loan feature?
- When can I use the Harmony Loan feature?
- Do you need to re-qualify to reset the rate with the HarmonyLoanTM feature?
- Will my loan term start over again?
- Will my principal balance ever increase when I use the feature?
- How does the Harmony Loan Feature work with a fixed-rate mortgage?
- How does the Harmony Loan feature work with an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)?
- Why would you “click” to reset to a higher interest rate on an ARM?
- Can you reset your interest rate below the interest rate “floor” of an ARM?
- What rate will I get when I first take out my mortgage with the Harmony Loan feature?
- Do I need to join Topside Federal Credit Union to qualify for a mortgage?
Convenient Home Loan Options from Topside FCU
Lock in a competitive interest rate and then enjoy steady payments for your entire loan term so budgeting is easy.Learn More
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) Loans
Get a lower fixed rate and lower payments at the start of your loan term before your rate starts adjusting up or down.Learn More
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Pay for renovations, weddings, college, debt consolidation, and anything else through a lump sum loan or a line of credit.Learn More
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.