Pay a Person
Enjoy our NEW Feature: Pay a Person!
Paying your friends back for lunch, event tickets, or your portion of the bills has never been easier! With Pay a Person, you can easily (and quickly) transfer small amounts of money no matter where they bank.
When entering the recipient’s information, please be extremely careful. If you type in an incorrect phone number or email, someone that you don’t intend on sending money to could collect your funds.
If the recipient is using a debit card to claim the funds, their Financial institution must allow the acceptance of these kinds of funds immediately. If this isn’t allowed by their FI, then they have the option to receive the funds within 2 to 3 business days via their bank account information.
Take your time when entering your debit PIN number. The PIN pad will scramble for security purposes. Remember to NEVER share your PIN number with anyone. We will never ask you for your Online Banking Login ID or password, your Secured Access Code, or your debit card PIN number.
If you wish to make a Pay a Person transfer, please follow these steps:
- Click on “Pay a Person” in the Transfers tab on the main menu. You will be asked to confirm the terms and conditions. Please read through these terms and conditions carefully, and then click “Agree” to continue. You’ll then be presented with a quick description of what Pay a Person is.
- Next, you will be taken to the Pay a Person screen. Here, you can Manage your cards, view your history, or Send money. When sending money, just enter all of the requested information and be sure you enter it correctly. This is especially important for the recipient’s email or mobile number.
- Next, you’ll be asked to verify your debit card information. Please confirm this is all correct, and click continue. You’ll then be taken to a screen where you’ll need to enter your PIN number. Be careful when doing so. The numbers on the pin pad scramble themselves for security purposes.
- You will receive a message saying “Success” if the transfer was successful. You can now close this screen.
- These are examples of what receiving the funds will look like via mobile phone and email.