Loans: Personal Loans
Every stage of life is important, this is why we have loans for each of your milestones offering easy applications and low rates to ease the transition. From weddings to home renovations, we have a loan personalized just for you.
Let Topside Help You
When you take out a personal loan with Topside, you’ll have access to a variety of benefits, including:
Low Interest Rates
Convenient electronic document signing feature
Free automatic transfer
Free online and mobile banking access 24/7
No Prepayment Penalties
Easy Online Application
“Always the absolute best customer service! Anytime I have questions I can stop in or call and get an answer in minutes. I can't imagine going back to a bank now that I've been with this credit union.”
Applying Is Simple and Convenient
|step 1||Apply OnlineFill out our quick and easy online application.|
|step 2||Sign Your LoanUse our convenient electronic document signing from wherever you are|
|step 3||ApprovalFunds are often available the same day as approval|
- What are some ways borrowers can use a personal loan for home improvements or renovation?
- How can borrowers use personal loans to pay for various life events?
- What are some additional personal loan options offered by Topside FCU?
- How much can I borrow with a personal loan?
- How are personal loan interest rates determined?
- What loan terms are available to borrowers?
- Is there any way I can check my credit score before I apply for a loan?
- How does electronic document signing work?
- Can I pay my loans online?
- What is the benefit of taking out a personal loan with a credit union?
- Who is eligible to join Topside?
- What other lending products does Topside offer?
- What type of banking services are included in Topside membership?
- I want to take out a loan but want to improve my credit before I apply. Does Topside have any products or services to help me out?
*Annual percentage rate may vary depending on individual credit history and underwriting terms. View www.topsidefcu.org/loan-rates for more information.
Minimum term: 12 months, Maximum term: 120 months. The interest rates on personal loans range from as low as 8.74% to 10.24% . The payment on a $5000 loan at 8.74% interest for 60 months would be $100/month.
Approximately every 7 seconds a working age American suffers a disabling injury or illness that’ll last for at least one month (source: disabilitycounter.org), and nearly 90% aren’t work related and therefore NOT covered by workers comp (source: Facts from LIMRA). If this happened to you, would you be able to make it by without your paycheck? With credit protection, we can help you keep your loans and credit under control.
Life Coverage: designed to reduce or pay off the insured balance of your loan if you die.
Disability Coverage: designed to pay your loan payment up to the contract limit if you become disabled due to illness or injury & are unable to work.
Involuntary unemployment: designed to pay your scheduled monthly payment up to the contract limit if you become involuntarily unemployed.