Skip-A-Pay allows you to save some cash and skip a payment on one of your Topside FCU loans.
You can request to skip a payment in branch or in Online Banking by clicking the "Skip a payment" option under the "Transfers" tab.
What you need to know:
- Skip-A-Pay is available for Topside FCU credit cards, personal loans, and auto loans that:
- have been open for at least 180 days
- have no more than one 30-day delinquency in the previous 12 months
- are current or no more than 10 days late
- You may request Skip-A-Pay up to 20 days before your payment due date
- There is a $35 fee for all Skip-A-Pay requests - Funds must be available in a qualifying account to draft the fee
- There is a limit of one skip a pay per 12 months per loan
- Personal lines of credit and mortgage products do not qualify for Skip-A-Pay
- All borrowers and non-borrowing owners of collateral are required to sign the Skip-A-Pay authorization form before the skipped payment is processed
- Business, Estate, Custodial, Commercial, and Youth Accounts do not qualify for Skip-A-Pay
Interest will continue to accrue during the deferment period. Deferment of payment will extend the life of the loan and may cause an increase in the final payment amount. If you are requesting a Skip-a-Pay on a loan that has GAP or credit insurance/debt protection coverages, you understand that any additional payments (those beyond the original maturity) may not be covered by credit insurance/debt protection and/or GAP and that it is your responsibility to verify the impact of skipped payment(s) on your GAP or other insurance coverage. Please refer to your original loan documents or speak with a Loan Servicing Specialist for further information. If the loan is set up with recurring ACH, payroll or auto-transfer payments, participants agree to allow Topside FCU to suspend payment for the month of the requested skipped payment and to reinstate auto payments after the requested Skip-a-Pay period.