Veterans can buy a home with zero down payment and limited closing costs, plus competitive rates.APPLY NOW
Get These Benefits With a Topside FCU VA Loan
Because they're insured by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, VA loans let Veterans and other eligible service members buy homes with easier qualifying and no down payment.
- Down payments start at 0%.
- You get a competitive APR for your entire loan term.
- Loan terms are 15 or 30 years to suit your budget and goals.
- Down payments start at 0% with no private mortgage insurance (PMI) needed.
- Depending on your eligibility, you may need to pay the VA Funding Fee.
- You don't need to pay private mortgage insurance (PMI).
- Closing costs are typically lower than conventional loans.
- You need to meet your lenders' income and credit criteria.
- You can apply online to get your VA loan through Topside FCU.
- Your VA loan will be expertly serviced by our partners at Credit Union Mortgage Association (CUMA).
Apply today so you can buy the secure home you deserve!Apply Now
“Top level credit union. PERFECT size, large enough to offer competitive loan rates, but small enough to still care about members!”
Take Advantage of Our VA Loan Features
Lock in a fixed rate so your payments remain steady through the life of your loan.
If market rates drop, you can potentially change your rate instead of doing a costly refinance.
Find your ideal home price and payment with our home financing calculators.
Make payments and check your Topside accounts with free Online and Mobile Banking.
Get your details and documents ready then hit apply, and sign documents electronically.
Tools to Assist Your VA Loan Application:
VA Loan FAQs
- Who can get a VA Loan?
- How is a VA loan different from other types of home loans?
- What rate will I get for my VA loan?
- Can I ever lower the rate on a fixed-rate VA loan?
- Who services Topside loans?
- How can I make mortgage payments?
- Can I calculate my mortgage rate ahead of time?
- When does a shorter loan term make sense?
- How long does the application and approval process take?
- I want to buy a home, but I want to wait until I can get the best rates I can. How can I know when rates are right where I want them?
- What if I haven’t picked out a house yet? Should I still apply?
- Why is Topside able to offer competitive rates?
- Does Topside offer any additional resources to help borrowers understand the mortgage process?
- What is the difference between APR and an interest rate?
- What is the difference between pre-qualification and pre-approval?
- How much will my monthly payment be?
- How can I find out how much house I can afford?
- What sort of financial documents will I need when applying for a mortgage?
- Why is it smart to get pre-approved for a mortgage?
- How can I apply for a home loan?
- What loan terms are available?
- What might be included in my closing costs?
- What does it mean to lock in my rate?
More Home Loan and Home Equity Financing Tools
Whether you're a first-time homebuyer or a repeat buyer, FHA loans offer easier qualifying, lower down payments, and lower mortgage insurance than conventional loans.Learn More
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM) Loans
ARMs offer a lower initial rate so your payment is lower at first, too. Later, your rate adjusts with the markets. Ideal if you'll sell soon or want a great rate now.Learn More
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
Pay for renovations, weddings, college, debt consolidation, and anything else you want through a low-interest lump sum loan or a revolving line of credit.Learn More
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.