Premium Savings Account
This account provides you a higher dividend for higher balances plus all of the features our Prime Share account offers.
- Earn dividends on balances of $10,000 or higher
The Premium Savings account is limited to six electronic transactions per calendar month, but is allowed unlimited in-person transactions. Electronic transactions in excess of six will not be processed.
What does this mean? Electronic transactions include transactions initiated by you via online banking or through the Internet, automated phone system (UNO), by telephone or preauthorized or automatic withdrawals (except for internal transfers to pay a loan with Topside FCU) and fax. ATM transactions and direct deposits are not considered electronic transactions. You may have an unlimited number of electronic transactions, on any of your Topside FCU accounts, except for the Premium Savings account.
Why restrict some accounts and not others? Federal law restricts the number of electronic transactions that can be posted to an account, and most savings accounts qualify for this restriction. Unlike checking accounts that allow unlimited transactions in any form, savings accounts are intended to have far fewer transactions. With this change to our Account Agreement, only the Premium Savings account will be subject to this restriction.
Prime Share Features:
- Minimum balance of $1.00 required to obtain Credit Union membership.
- No monthly service charge
- Free mobile and online banking
- Free Personal Financial Tool
- Access to your account at any Topside FCU credit union office, Plus, AFFN and The Exchange ATMs
- Free descriptive quarterly statements
- Free 24 hour account access through UNO, our Audio Response System
- Free mobile deposits
- Earn quarterly dividends
View our Funds Availability Policy Disclosure.